Tuesday 20 October 2015



Halloween Contest Winner







My Photo





Congratulations, Angel Springer for winning the contest!!!
I'll make sure to be your suggestion:
Well you could make a diffrent kind of costume like combine the things you like. That's what I'm doing this year because I coulden't find a good costume. Like since you like wolves you. Would be half wolf half something else you like. Hope you found this helpful! 
for next year on Halloween!
Though I actually didn't choose your suggestion I've decided to be a 'Nerd' this year.
Your suggestion for a Halloween costume was very unique, and I don't think anyone has ever dressed up as two beings!
Make sure to check our her blog at http://angelslifeblog.blogspot.ca/
and as promised your reward will be either a cat or mouse drawing by yours truly!
Remember to comment below and tell me if you want either a cat or mouse.
Thanks for participating and have a wonderful rest of the day!

Thanks for Reading!

Bye Wolvez!

2 comments: